Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Dear future teacher

New Year 4/5 Classroom Teacher

Pt England School

Auckland

New Zealand


Dear Future Teacher,


Can you help me Learn to calm down when I get mad and sometimes I did help and when I am a year 5 I hope I learn more things and I have fun and make new friends and I get along With my friends and they get along With me and next year I hope I have a good time because it is my Birthday and I am Turning 9 and I Want some people from this year to be at the same class as me next year and I wish I get my work finished and go out and play games with the class out Side when it is sunny day and I Wish the class gets there work finished and my Brother is Donte and you Might have taught him and he is a year 6 and my sister is Baylee and she is a year 2 and I am a year 4.

Love from Riverson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.